SaffaDesign specialises in design and manufacture for both catalog and bespoke products.
In addition to production in both timber and steel, SaffaDesign offers technical design services in both AutoCAD and Sketchup.
Depending on your needs, works can be accomplished onsite or remote, using web and online services the likes of email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Whatsapp, Facebook etc, allowing projects to be completed wherever you are located in the country or on the planet.
With manufacturing facilities in Nelspruit South Africa, we focus mainly on design services and Everbrook Furniture, its custom and catalog furniture solution. Through Everbrook, Saffadesign offers a quality, low cost solution ranging from DIY to turnkey solutions and offering a dedicated hands on and personal service to our clients.
Everbrook Bespoke Furniture design, manufacture and instillation. Click here
- Extensive and detailed design process.
- Design, manufacture and instillation.
- With its roots in custom fitted kitchens, Everbrook focuses on bespoke and flat pack freestanding furniture.
- On Site survey or use of survey drawings or architectural plans – detailed design in line with client brief.
- Renovation or remodel design.
- Bespoke furniture design to match existing pieces.
- Detailed architectural plans in AutoCAD with plan and elevation drawings.
- 3D room and furniture modelling in Sketchup.
- Detailed building, plumbing and electrical drawings for renovations.
- Landscaping design and project management.
- Consultation on garden design, irrigation, and soil rehabilitation.
- Teaming with an expert in soil rehabilitation and optimization for continued garden health.
- Digitizing of paper plans – redrawing old 2d paper architectural plans in AutoCAD.
- CAD Tech services – drawing up plans and elevations to clients specifications.
- Modelling – Sketchup modelling off plans.
- Shop Layouts
- Drawings for manufacture or presentation.
- Workshop access to CAD resource, (carpentry, metalwork etc.)
- Drawing up of products and ranges in AutoCAD and or Sketchup.
- Drawings for manufacture or sales presentation.
- Design prototyping